A tidy office environment is a must for efficiency and productivity at work. Say goodbye to cable clutter and welcome neatness into your workplace! Yaasa Cable Management assists those who love both tidiness and clean design by removing cables, chargers and power strips from the surface of the desk. Modern, innovative and multifunctional – it’s all made simple by Yaasa Cable Management.
Yaasa Cable Management
- Cable tray crafted from high-quality felt
- Adjustable in size to accommodate more/fewer cables (three positions)
- “Under desk” or “over edge” mounting
- Size and assembly position adjustable while the tray is full
- Easy mounting and handling
Focused on your comfort
It only takes a few minutes to install the Yaasa Cable Management onto your Yaasa Desk or any other desk. You can change both tray capacity and assembly position so that the cable channel always adapts to your individual needs.
Yaasa Cable Management is a design feature that helps keep your workplace organized and tidy. The high-quality felt upholstery dovetails seamlessly with modern office trends and gives your working environment a sophisticated touch.
Free your adjustable desk from cable clutter by stashing cables and plugs into the Yaasa Cable Management. By doing so, you can maintain cleanliness and organization both on and under your desk.
Our intelligent adjustable design means you can define the size and position of the Yaasa Cable Management yourself. Settings can be changed anytime: there is no need to remove cables beforehand.
A simple solution to complex demands
Simple, yet versatile
Thanks to its intelligent design, the Yaasa Cable Management can be adjusted according to your individual taste and needs. You can determine the capacity of the tray yourself by simply choosing from one of three different positions: small, medium or large. You can adjust the tray size even when it is fully loaded.
Choose the look
The Yaasa Cable Management offers two different mounting options, which means you can decide by yourself how you would like it to look. Either place the Yaasa Cable Management over the edge of your desk for easier access, or hide it discreetly under the desk.
Don’t worry if you want to change things around later. You can readjust the position in just a few seconds: no need to remove cables or unscrew the Yaasa Cable Management beforehand.
Modern felt for ideal functionality
While developing the Yaasa Cable Management, we intentionally chose an exceptional material for the tray. Our high-quality felt guarantees absolute stability as well as maximum flexibility with this exceptional add-on.
Due to the inventive choice of material, the cable tray size and assembly position can be changed with joyous ease. Unlike metal or similar materials, the Yaasa Cable Management’s felt provides maximum flexibility in addition to a striking modern look.
The perfect companion to your Yaasa Desk
Every adjustable desk by Yaasa adapts to your ergonomic needs, enriches your everyday work life and improves your health. With the new Yaasa Cable Management, you can enjoy these benefits with an extra bonus: no more cable clutter!
Thanks to Yaasa Cable Management, you will never need to adjust your cables again when alternating between sitting and standing at your adjustable desk. The cables stashed in the cable duct move smoothly with the desk whenever you adjust its height.
While developing the Yaasa Cable Management, a guiding principle in the design process was to combine flexibility and innovation with style. The extraordinary Yaasa Cable Management keeps your desk clutter-free, but stays easy on the eye at the same time. Place the cable duct over the edge of your desk so it becomes a statement piece or, if you prefer a more modest design, hide the add-on discreetly under your desk.
Unique and extraordinary
The Yaasa Cable Management was born from our mission to make the seemingly ordinary seem innovative: often-overlooked products like cable management can become genuine statements of intent. After we drafted, designed, brainstormed and patented, the result was a cable management system like no other: a totally unique product. In the following video, you can catch a glimpse of how the design process of our cable management looked like from our perspective.
Easy assembly without drilling
The Yaasa Cable Management was developed with a clear focus on simplicity: a huge part of this is its quick and effortless assembly onto your Yaasa Desk.
The Yaasa Desk Pro II is delivered pre-assembled for the installation of the Yaasa Cable Management. You don’t even need a drill: simply screw the cable channel on to your desk and… that’s it! Once mounted, you can access the Yaasa Cable Management from both sides, which further simplifies the cable routing process. Here is a video with detailed assembly instructions.
Your Benefits At Yaasa
All Yaasa products are shipped to you in one or two compact packages. Shipping is always free of charge. You can also count on us if you decide to return a product.
Don’t worry about a complicated assembly process: each Yaasa desk was developed so that you can assemble it in no time by yourself. Your desk is delivered partially pre-assembled to get you going even faster.
5 Year Warranty
Just as all of our products, the Yaasa Cable Management is highly adjustable, durable and of high quality. Therefore, we offer a 5-year warranty on our extraordinary cable tray
Excellent customer care
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Yaasa Cable Management
The Yaasa Cable Management product is a cable tray made of durable felt to help organize the area around and under your desk with maximum flexibility. The cable channel’s volume and position can be adapted at any time according to your needs. The volume settings and installation positions can be adjusted easily without taking out the cables, chargers or power strips. Depending on the volume setting, the Cable Management product gives you 9 to 15 liters of storage volume. That’s enough for one large power strip, several power supplies for your office equipment, LAN cables, and excess cables from other peripheral devices. The Yaasa Cable Management can be purchased separately from the Yaasa Desks and is delivered separately.
The Yaasa Cable Management is created entirely by Yaasa – from the initial idea, concept, and design to its manufacture, which takes place in collaboration with trusted production partners in Europe. Our Yaasa Cable Management is not a resale product, something that is apparent in every aspect of the product.
- The Cable Management is delivered to you in a compact box.
- The Cable Management can be installed onto one of the Yaasa Desks in just a few steps. The Yaasa Desk Pro II comes with pre-drilled holes on the underside of the desk, so the cable channel can be screwed in without any additional drilling.
- Our other desks can also be retrofitted with the Yaasa Cable Management – no special expertise required. With the included drilling template and screws, you can attach your cable channel quickly and easily by following a few steps.
- The Cable Management features Yaasa’s clean, modern design and is a perfect complement to your Yaasa-equipped workstation.
- In contrast to metal or similar materials, the Yaasa cable channel is made from felt for maximum flexibility, which also helps create a homey look.
- While other companies’ cable channels can feel like sterile office-furniture solutions, we believe cable channels should be not just practical, but also design-friendly. That’s why we focused on a modern, minimalist design when we created the Yaasa Cable Management, one that would blend seamlessly into office and living spaces. The cable mounting system’s special design means that the cables for electronics on your desk can be stored invisibly underneath the desk, inside the Cable Management unit.
The Cable Management system especially makes sense for sit-stand desks. The cable channel doesn’t just organize the area around and under your desk – it also prevents unnecessary dust buildup on sensitive electric cables. The flexible Cable Management unit also ensures that individual devices can be quickly and easily unplugged and added. This is often not the case for desks without a cable channel, because the cables under the desk quickly become tangled.
Of course you can also use a Yaasa Desk without the Cable Management unit. However, if you have electronic devices on your desk that require a power supply, you will end up with a lot of cables around or under the desk, so the cable tray is a great help. The cable tray allows you to store all of your cables, chargers and power strips, which helps organize the area and prevents tripping hazards.
The design and concept for Yaasa Cable Management came from our team. A trusted European production partner handles manufacturing of the multi-functional and flexible felt cable channel for us. The Production department pays close attention to every detail, because high quality is standard for Yaasa.
Yes. We are conscious of our responsibility as a company. As a result, we always consider the production and working conditions at various companies when choosing our production partners.
Yes, any desks previously purchased from Yaasa can be complemented with the Yaasa Cable Management. Assembly instructions, a drilling template, and additional screws for previously purchased desks always come with the Yaasa Cable Management. You can also download the instructions online.
The Yaasa Cable Management is compatible with all Yaasa Desk models and sizes.
The Cable Management weighs about 550 g with the mounting bracket.
The maximum load capacity of the Yaasa Cable Management is 8 kg. What materials are used in the Cable Management product? The Cable Management product consists of a 100% polyester (PET) felt cable channel and 2 sets of 3 ABS plastic components for installation and operation. Standard metal screws are included for attaching it to the desk.
The cable channel can be installed in just a few minutes, without any specialized knowledge. Step-by-step instructions can be found here, and a video showing the installation process can be found here.
- Before you start with the installation, make sure all devices on your desk are turned off and have been unplugged.
- Move your Yaasa Desk to the tallest position in order to mount the cable channel and to make sure the cables are long enough. That way the cables will have plenty of play when you move the desk to any height setting.
- Tie up any excess cable lengths using a flexible cable tie, like a twist tie or a Velcro cable tie. That will not only keep your cable channel organized, but will also keep the stored cables from getting twisted together or crimped unnecessarily.
- Use extension cords with sufficiently long cables – this will give you more flexibility of use.
- Plug your Yaasa Desk directly into a multi-socket adaptor in the Cable Management unit.
- Any thick, rigid cables should be fed out from the side of the Cable Management unit.
- Use the volume setting and position adjustment to adjust the Yaasa Cable Management to your specific preferences.
If you install and remove the Cable Management product according to the instructions, it will not damage the material.
For us quality and customer satisfaction come first. We therefore provide a voluntary, free 5-year guarantee from the date of purchase on the Yaasa Cable Management. You can find the exact guarantee conditions here.
No, it is not possible to purchase an additional guarantee extension. In general, we offer a 5-year guarantee on the Yaasa Cable Management from the date of purchase.